CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, May 28, 2008

Driver's Ed Tyre Disaster....

OK... I know I'm clumsy.. I know I've always been such a clutz.. but hey!! Don't tell me I suck on roads too?!! Waaaaaaaaaa.... today's my second driver's ed class. And guess what? Out of a sudden while I was too happy driving smoothly down the highway near my housing area on the way to Istana abdul aziz one of the tyres got flat!! yerr...

God I feel so humiliated... Bad luck has marked me as the main victim nowadays... bother!!! Mr Bad Luck sir!! I know I'm adorable and everything... but please don't fall in love with me and do stop accompanying me!!! I mean it!!!! Whoaa.. first the scholars now driver's ed... my blog is full bout me making a fool of myself... but honestly I wrote this partly because if only somebody out there is suffering severe humiliation please feel better... one phrase that I reserved just for you is the one I nicked off Liverpool's tagline and title of the club's famous anthem.. "You'll never walk alone..." mind you Liverpool is my 2nd fave club in EPL. In my heart they occupy the same position as Spurs since Spurs has my Berverto... damn why don't you join Chelsea??? Chelsea's the first still.. LoL

OK back to the flat tyre disaster.. Since we've to stop by the roadside to change the tyre so I decided to get out of the car with my guiltiest face to check out the damage I've done to the poor tyre. Honestly I saw no nails or sharp objects while driving but there it was.. the tyre was as flat as mirror.... Since the abg instructor was very nice that didn't help because that makes me feel even more guilty.. It turns out that the car DIDN'T HAVE A SPARE TYRE!!!! Hahahahahaha... Hahahahahaha laugh with me youu.... Hahahaha.... I'm turning nuts!!!!

So we have to wait for a while.. OK I lied... it's not for a while its for around an hour or so.... mmm hmmm... I feel so bad for the abang I don't really want to stay in the car but he insisted so I waited... urgh... I feel so bad even until now... waaaa..... I'm tired now... my fever's getting worse.. I've blocked nose... I wanna sleep.. bye..

2 comments:

Rainy Rin said...

hey..hey..citer tak habis ni...what happen then?who come and change the tyre?

TeIyA DrUmzAdDiCt said...

ohoo sorry2 dear.. I'm going to post it up real soon..