CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, May 26, 2008

An Immature Post that I Just Need to Post

Damn know what?? Today I cried the hell out of me for a reason some others will think silly. What I care so what I'm just dammnnn pissed with myself.......and with the government's policy and weightage of determining what country you get and sending me to a country I'm not mentioning cause it's supposed to be good yeah yeah I know bla..bla..bla.. Waaaaaaaaaa but dammit I can't have a say it's their money duh....

Know how frustrated I am while I'm writing this post!!? As frustrated as when you got hit by a bucket of bird poop while strolling in Zoo Negara.... My life is turning upside down!!! I've made my choice no matter what I'll just have to get through with it. And I've decided I'm gonna reject the offer by JPA since I seem to have better options here in Malaysia!! OK... maybe I'm not that convinced of the path I've decided on and damn I badly need convincing by anyone that ACCA's the best for me... And is the 'better' option I mentioned above really means better for me? Oh God....And please take into consideration and bear in mind people that I've to go through it with a local degree. Ok not a local degree it's from OBU but urghh.... I hate it when some of my school friends are being nosy... Aaaaahhhhhhhhhhh I can't stand this... I want caffeine.. and char kuay teow... a nice one... BADLY!!!!


And to celebrate my dooms day today I'm gonna post as many as I can since I'm trying to squash some happy positive thoughts in my mind to end the frustration and self humiliation that I've been through so far for the past few months that hardly no one would understand... And my head aches as though it's gonna burst any minute. Hahh!!! So what?!! Let it burst let it explode let it cracked into two if that is what it takes for me to succeed........ haihhhhhhhh please tell me I'd do just as well with my ACCA here in Malaysia compared to my bloody stuck-up friends who're goin abroad and make my friendster page a hell to look at with all their bulletins telling "hehehe.... boleh la aku nak pegi beli baju bulu2 dah" Eeeeyerrrr.... ha ah beli la bulu tebal sket Woohooo.... I can be ferocious at times don't you think?? It's fine.. once in a while I just need to let it out.. cewahh... dlm blog outspoken je brani la cakap... kat luar cuba tengok... ahahahaha

Hahh... now I feel so much better and relieved... ready to take on a new path... - I think...

0 comments: