CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, May 20, 2008

This or That Survey.. Asking me?

Coke or Pepsi?
Pepsi.. slurp!!

Regular pool or heated pool?
heated pool.. in EQ Cameron.. damn nice

Hot tea or ice tea?
Ice tea.. I don't really drink hot drinks...

Sunflower or daisy?
Daisy because it looks dainty.. me=daisy? naah.. total opposite.. haha

Red rose or pink rose?
Pink.. light ones but I'd prefer lilies or white roses though

Salt or pepper?
Pepper..

Red or Green Apple?
Red

Red or Blue?
Both.. lol.. can't decide but it really depends on situation

Christmas or Thanksgiving?
None of the above.. but I went for the parties my friends threw but judge the limits first la

Pink or Green?
I go for green this time.. lol

Hamburger or Hotdogs?
Hamburger

Music or Movies?
Both

Heaven or hell?
Heaven la... What kind of question is this?

Comedy or horror?
Comedy

aol or aim?
aim

ipod or mp3?
ipod

Purse or backpack?
purse

Myspace or bebo?
myspace.. what's a bebo? sorry!! lol

Parision or Sears?
Parision

Paris or France?
Isn't Paris in France??

Milky Way or Sneakers?
Milky way

Vanilla or Chocolate?
Vanilla Ice Cream n Chocolate topping so both.. lol

Phone or Internet?
Phone.. I can get to the internet through phone.. HAHA you can't outsmart me Mr. Surveyor

Steak or Shrimp?
Steak.. not that into seafood

School or Work?
Work

0 comments: