CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, May 20, 2008

A random survey for the bored..

Yep2!! I'm damn bored now... so I just feel like crapping.. but crapping ain't productive so I thought I'd answer a survey for you to know a lil this n that bout me.. sometimes.. survey is fun. haha. at least you dont have to guess what people wants to know about you. All you have to do s answer questions. and I missed that since I left school.. Noticed I'm writing in full sentences now? I just need practice before going back to real college.. yeah real one which you are supposed to graduate not spending your time messing around to waste abah's money... oww pedass... so here's the survey..


What is on your desktop wallpaper?
some mountains wiv mist everywhere... dunno la what's the point this is my bro's laptop.

What is your favorite zoo animal?
dolphins!!

What was your favorite toy as a child?
my teddy.. still have it now.. haha..

What food do you eat too much of?
chocolates... but still i dun think it's enough... i need chocolates as much as i need oxygen... vital for living.. OK that was an overstatement..lol

What kind of hairstyle do you have?
straight

What was your favorite activity in gym class?
ponteng.. haha my mum told me to be honest you know... LoL

What is on the shirt you're wearing right now?
*snort*.. bears.. haha.. its my pyjamas so what?

What is the picture nearest to you of?
me when i was a baby.. aww.. kahkahkah

What kind of salad dressing do you like?
french dressing. lol.. thousand island is nice too

Whats your least favorite food?
brussel sprouts and pineapple... urghhh

What do you do on a Sunday night?
watch DVD at home..

If you could only use one condiment on your food for the rest of your life, what would it be?
S-U-G-A-R

What color are your sheets?
multi colored la... u want me to list it? Ok.. i c lime green, orange, yellow and neon blue.. pening dah? padan muka busy body lol

How big is your computer display?
i think its 15 " wide.. kah2.. tah

What pair of shoes do you wear most often?
a beige colored bonia.. selipar jepun pon bley.. haha

What is your favorite game?
Football.. duh~ and paintball rocks!! lol

What is your favorite Thanksgiving food?
i dun celebrate thanksgiving

What is your favorite pizza topping?
PEPPERONIs... lots and lots of 'em.

What time do you plan on waking up tomorrow?
tah.. lagi lambat lagi best.. haha

What is your favorite day of the year?
my bday... but that was last time la now I think Hari Raya..

0 comments: