CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, May 21, 2008

Growing Up...Creepie ;)

Previous posts are a little cheeky and cheery aren't they? Yeah a lil bit of venting out in the first post since I was mad bout the whole scholarship thingy... still am. But I want to give it a rest for now of course because being mad doesn't make me shortlisted, being sad won't make them shower me with offers, and being tough.. will get me through life.

And that's exactly what I'm going to do-Go through my life even if it means that I don't have to get what I want the way I want, it's about being content with what I have. To do this is part of growing up maybe.. The same goes with friends. I've heard those elder than me telling me before that when one grows up, everything will change and not everyday is filled with the happiness and stress-free days all of us used to enjoy when we were young. They told me that when you leave high school it's actually a start. When we begin our high school years, we thought we make the best of friends, we have the best time of our life, we enjoy too much of it that we tend to forget that at the end of high school you promised to be friends say.. for eternity? But teenagers are being teenagers. Little did they expect after leaving school each and everyone outgrow their friends and so do I. But it is always OK to turn back and reminisce those old memories that you share under the big tree behind the school. Sometimes memories should just stay as memories. Well of course, you can't have sweets all day you'll be bored right?

Perhaps the purpose of me writing this is just to coax myself but hey.. at least I shared? The past few months has taught me a lot. Things happened, things changed, things came to cheer, some came to dissappoint. So this is the start of life. And I am so so scared to face what the future has in store for me. But that's the reason we must pray. To remind us that man proposes, God disposes. We may plan what we want, we achieved what we are required to achieve, but in the end if God won't let us have it, we won't get it. But still I won't stop praying for the best because He's there. Hope everything will end up OK. I'm so emotional at this moment particularly since I am so scared I still do not know what I want. Well maybe that's an overstatement just a flick of exaggeration.. maybe I do know what I want but I'm not sure how to get there...And time is running up. Haihh... There there Teiya... Part of growing up yah!!! *pat myself on the back* What? Who cares if I'm the one who pat myself on the back, coaxing myself and stuffs... if it wasn't me myself who would do so afterall.. LoL..

Now I'm telling you... Life is about going through it with utmost courage, accepting destiny the way it is, and being content about what you have. You have to look at those under you, not above you because that will just make you feel ungrateful needless to say you'll become greedy and forget about the unfortunates who needs your help. And being courageous does not mean to brutally face the future as if you are the Great Wall of China to be so immune to the weather and challenges since come on.. we're human beings... as in homo sapiens??.. don't compare ourselves to rocks? duh.. It's adequate just to face the future and handle all obstacles that come our way little by little not giving up but still.. allowing ourselves to break down at times and accumulate strength to rise again to the top. Yeah.. That's all... Tribute to Justin Timberlake - I think he's a total crap sorry Justin fans but credit to his song that came out as one of the titles for my SPM trial English paper.. "What Goes Around Comes Around".. LoL that reflects our life. One time you're down and the next day you're up.. and then you crashed down.. and then up..down..up...down..up...down...drop..dead.. >=D


Live live to the foolest...Oopss cancel that.. Live life to the fullest... malas nak tekan backspace.. jalan ke depan jelah.. hihi


See you rock..

0 comments: