CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, June 5, 2008

A Continuation of the Driver's Ed Disaster.. and ending of course

Lol... sorry my post on the Driver's Ed Tyre Disaster wasn't complete and didn't give a clear picture of what actually happened dat day...





Well apparently after spending some time sunbathing with clothes on (Malaysian style mind you!!) there came two guys from the driving institution in a blue Kancil car. Ok so they brought the spare tyre.. but what took them so long?? Let me answer my own question then... THEY GOT LOST!!! hahahaha.. that surely add to my insanity at the very mo.. well what can I say..





So since I told you the very nice abang instructor told me to wait inside the car while he's changing the tyres rite? Well even inside the car with the air cond on the heat was burning me... just now while waiting for the tyre to arrive I'd consider that as sunbathing... now when I'm inside the car let's consider it as sauna huh?





So the two men who got lost eventually arrive one was rather loud and started talking with my instructor.. another one was a kinda sickening fella who think he's the funniest git on the planet.. he was wearing this large James Bond sunglasses when he got down from the driver's seat of the blue Kancil car... instead of joining his two friends he find it amusing to visit me in the driver's seat of the car I was driving.. maybe to mock me or tease me at the same time trying to figure out what kind of person managed to cause the tyre to go flat... bad bad.. well after paying me a cheerful visit in the driver's seat (he didn't say a thing just gaped at me in the most annoying way through the mirror I dunno maybe he's just trying to be funny but to be polite I gave him a bitter smile... LoL), he went to join his friends at the back to change the tyre. I dared not to go out of car or open the window.. ahah.. come on I'm so not going to expose myself to the risk of confronting maybe the most annoying and embarrassing remarks I'll ever get in the seventeen and a half years that I've lived.





Apparently only the nice abang instructor was doing the job as I saw the other two sitting or rather leaning against the road railings and they were as loud as hell... LoL.. how can guys talk so loud when they're among each other but acted so different when they're in front of ladies.. yeah.. I was there.. but not in front I was inside the car pretending that I didn't exist.. well it seems like forever did the instructor took to get it done so when every four tyres were examined and confirmed that they're in good condition I continued my session. Everything went well for the rest of the day.. thank God.. let's just hope your day won't be as bad or worse.. just tilt your heads up high and reach for the sky... exaggeration of course... anyway.. Long Live GOODYEAR!!! May you produce better tyres!!!!









Anyway... a cheery ending from me to you..
See you rock!!! lalala

1 comments:

Cik Halie said...

guys r like dat la. they r actlly a better actors than us girls. in front of us act all charming n sweet dpn their own spesis act like a deranged caveman. hoho. i think guys who visit dis blog of urs sure gonna hate me after dis. haha.