CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sunday, June 22, 2008

Old School Memories

THINK BACK TO 4th and 5th year of highschool.

Let's see how much you remember and how much you regret...


1 Wht stream were you in?
Pure Science.. but seriously at first I was thinking of taking up ICT or Sports Science...lol but due to my lack of talent and knowledge in IT and sports I resolved to Pure Science for more options. But I don't really regret it. It's a great path for an interesting approach in learning and offer more options if you are like me... somewhat undecided..



2 Who were your seatmates?
F1... Jennifer, Alicia and Roshiny

F2...Anis

F3...Anis and Su Min

F4...Anis

F5...Anis



lol.. I gave all 5 years instead of just 4th and 5th

F4



3 Still remember your english teacher?
F4 and F5 always have been Puan Rusnah, favourite quote.. "In the name of my God and your God.." hihi

4 What was your first class?
Urm.. homeroom?

5 Who was your first love then?
No love.. all lies.. I sounded so cold.. LOL

6 Made friends to the lower years?
Yeah of course.. lovely little juniors.. some aren't though. haha

7 Had a boyfriend/girlfriend?
Yeah.

8 How was your class schedule?
Packed... Biology for three periods straight... *throw up*

9 Made any enemies?
Naah not really..

10 Who was your favorite teacher?
Well there are a few but the best would be my Maths teacher Mr Ng KC.

11 What sport did you play?
Paintball, taekwando, futsal

12 Did you buy your lunch?
No I hardly eat during recess. But if I do, I'd go no more than ice cream. Lol

13 Were you a party animal?
I like parties.. but I ain't an animal sorry to say.

14 Were you well known in your school?
I dunno. I guess to some. But to some others I'm nobody.

15 SKIP CLASSES?
Yeah... a lot... I used many reasons though... "Teacher.. can you excuse me please cause I have to go and invent some papers out of lalang.." lol.. they never suspected me though..

16 Did you get suspended/expelled?
Never... what kind of question is that??

17 Can you sing the School song?
Yeah.. haha

18 What was your favorite subject?
Add maths

19 What was your school's full name?
Sultan Abu Bakar School on the badge.. but SMK Sultan Abu Bakar on letter heads.. I wonder why.. hahaha

20 Did you go to the dances?
Yes but I don't really dance.

21 Where did you go most often during breaks?
Ohoo.. my secret hide out. where I can peacefully sit down without the teachers asking me to prepare speeches or those prefect nonsense. But, it's secret so not gonna tell you, if one day I'm destined to go back with any of you reading htis to that school, I'll tell. Haha

22 If you could go back in time and do it all over, would you?
Haha.. yeah I would

23 What do you remember most about 4th year?
Had my first 'boyfriend'. haha

24 Worst memory in 4th year?
Well, there are a few I can't name.

1 comments:

Cik Halie said...

high school.. sigh.. d best 5 years of my life. ok make that 3. F1 & F2 not dat great. hihi.