CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sunday, June 22, 2008

For the sake of updating my blog..

It's been 10 days since I last posted on my blog. Duh~ I should have adopted a more disciplined routine in updating my blog. I really should since being me, I really am free all the time it's just that there's this ultimate laziness ruling me after 6 months of body building not in a healthy way mind you. What's the healthy way? Well the one where you actually build your muscles by working out say in the gym. No no no, my way is different. It's the unhealthy one. The one where you consume excess fat that adds to cellulite in your body. But I hope it will go away once I've started college.

Yeah you got it right, I'm starting college. Beginning 1st of July, I am officially a student in SYUC. Yadayada... so much for me to go to a university. Can't I just enter the next phase of life as a baby? I kinda missed it. But I guess I'm already grown up but still not an adult la. I can't bubble or frolic and get into all those silly girly crushes and scrapes anymore... but knowing me.. I know there's still room for that. I still wanna have a lil bit of fun you know.. ;P lol.

So by next week, I'll start posting bout my college life maybe. And know what sucks even more? I didn't get my license yet!!! And I have to drive to college..pray that everything will turn out OK then. And no, don't worry, I'm not thinking of driving illegally. It's just that I'm still waiting for my jpj test this week. Please please please let me pass in one shot. My driving school's just too lousy and the way they do their work... It's really unsystematic at all. I kinda regret of choosing it. Haiz... Anyway, I'll post more later.


See you Rock!
xOxO

0 comments: