CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, December 24, 2008

My List of Events in 2008..

Events that I like..

My results
It feels good at first but it eats from the inside months later.


My 6 months vacation during the first phase of the year

Awww.. that was awesome except for the interviews that butt in here and there. I had
the time of my life.


Get a scholar

Finally.. urgh.


Going to college

Before college, this idea gave me a sense of never before experienced freedom..
During college, oh wow this is what I'm up to...
After college,.... heck! how would I know I ain't a fortune teller..


My 18th birthday

^^ haha it's fun to reach my legal age.. LoL.. and to those who wished me it's really
sweet, I kept the cards and messages in a scrapbook to remember the day I'm of age.
ROFL.


Bush been chucked by a pair sized ten shoes


Events that I loathed..


Scholar interviews
Yuck

MU and UEFA
Blearghh

Did a major careless mistake in my finals

Sick and shut off

so far those are what's on my list. I'll update later my head's spinning again. My wish for upcoming years,more visits to orphanages, happiness fulfilled by faith and virtue, more birthdays and bright future. ^_^"

0 comments: