CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, December 15, 2008

ATTENTION TO FRIENDS WHO TEXTED ME

Sorry to say that for the past few days I can't reply to any messages through any of my phones due to my lack of self discipline and endeavour to walk down the street to get reload, even when my aunt asked me to do so a zillion times.

So lads and lasses, please do take no offense for my failure in replying.

And I've been grumpy over the past few weeks towards a particular friend who texted me and I apologise from the bottom of my heart. I have not been in my best state of health and face a lot of stressful ongoings around me.You know who you are, or at least I think so. If you still can't figure out, you are on of the first few who know of this blog's existence.

I'll contact you guys through phone later. In the meantime, leave messages here or on the chatboard.

To those asking bout ACCA fees, I'm settling them using telegraphic transfer.

0 comments: