CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday, December 19, 2008

When Women Gets Complicated...Miley is there for you (LoL)

'Miley Cyrus' has taken the honour of answering the dreaded question of why women tends to have a complex mind in guys' point of view through her song, '7 things'.. (by the way, I don't even like Miley.. haha.. so what? yadayada)


OK so if there's any dude out there keeps complaining about girls being so complicated, 'Miley' has answered it.. and the one singing isn't the real Miley Cyrus you can tell.

Before you complain about another gender (of which by nature's wish there's only two kinds but whatsoever in the new millenium there will be more types coming up...male,female,bimale,&$%^&^%,etc), I would advise you to judge and conduct an un-biased form of self-appraisal towards your respective gender and mind rather than claim to be simple and exerts no problems to the world.

No offense, just helping hand (LoL that rhymes) , I would recommend you to look into Myers Briggs Types Inventory Theory where you will have clear view in order to respect and appreciate the beauty of our complicated mind-women rather than your everlasting complaints about us. ;) haha, anyway I gotta go harvest some veggies from my garden for lunch. daaa..

See you rock!!

credits to jodie- you've been my idol ever since I was in ICOM searching for fresh ideas. ;) I miss ICOM!!!!

1 comments:

Addle Lassie said...

haha
klakarnya minah tu
duk ouch2 dari awal
haha