CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, January 13, 2009

Tagged by tkah

a)Tuliskan 10 perkara tentang orang yang TAG kamu.









1. As happy as a bumble bee.. heheh







2. As tough as stainless steel cooking pot







3. Very friendly indeed



4. So full of unusually creative thoughts and ideas




5. Always there to support others





6. Remarkably chomell. ^^


7. A future Interior Designer



8. From Ipoh



9. As mad as I am.. ngah2


10. someone I love ;)


b)Masukkan emo yang kamu suka.
;)


c)Senaraikan novel kegemaran kamu.
All Harry Potter series, Pride and Prejudice, The Ravenscar Legacy, Helen of Troy


d)Senaraikan 5 benda yang kamu
My Franklyn.. lol

My new PS

My tv with Astro

My phone

My drumsticks..


e)Tag 1/2/3/4/sukehati orang dengan link blognya.
So I tag 1, 2 3 and 4 ngan sukehati orang dengan link blognya. Hahaha nak tambah lagi, sis halie ngan rin lah. LoL

2 comments:

Cik Halie said...

me again? aiyoo. utang dulu la ek. bebila free nnti i jwb. hehe~

Addle Lassie said...

weeeeee
cute gilaa
those gambars!
ekeke
thnks2...
=D