CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, January 26, 2009

Tagged by Ariff... A century ago.. =p

1. The last person to tag you was?

Ariff.. as stated above. hehe


2. Your relationship with him/her?

ahaa... lemme see childhood friend of course. primary school, mengaji, up to secondary never fail I can always see him around. hehe

3. Your 5 impressions towards him/her

*a walking car dictionary - to me. heheh cause i know nothing bout car

*a loyal friend

*someone you can turn to for advice and thoughts, not just about cars of course

*he really knows what he wants in life and go for it

*wonderful photographer

4. The most memorable thing she/he has done for you?
advice me on my car stickers. *i've found the shop by the way* ngeh2


5. The most memorable word that she/he has said to you?
'to look fast the car has to be fast' hahaha sorry dude but most conversations were about cars but I'm telling you even if I drive a skyline I'd still drive it 80kmph in the right lane..... let them curse, I pay road tax too.... haha =p

6. If she/he becomes your lover, you...
ask him to drive me to college lorr. haha

7. If she/he becomes your enemy, you
drive 20kmph in the right lane in front of his car... haha

8. If he/she becomes your lover, he/she has to improve
on driving slowly. speeding on the streets make my heart burst. lol

9. If he/she becomes your enemy, the reason
is if he orders Burger King at mamak.

10. The most desirable things to do for him/her
ahm... get his car a paint job??

11. Overall impression towards him/her
loyal friend, fun to talk to, understanding, and one guy yg cemerlang, gemilang dan terbilang. heheh

12. How do you think the people around you will feel about him/her?
suka la!! takkan tak suka kot I'll knock them on the head kalau tak suka. wah garangnya...bru tau?? lol

13. Who is your ideal?
how many times do I have to answer this ques... joe jonas la plak

14. What do you hate about yourself?
I love me. Yay me.

15. For the people who care for you and like you, say something about them?
Please refer to previous post... HAHAHA

16. 5 people to tag answer :
anyone who wishes to tag themselves.. feel free.. I'm with you.. All the way.... muahxoxo


PS. Sorry for the delay Ariff. kehkeh

1 comments:

revs Chapman said...

lamanya delay..hahaha..

damn..funny gila..terbahak2 gak la i baca..

8. If he/she becomes your lover, he/she has to improve
on driving slowly. speeding on the streets make my heart burst. lol


you need to learn to drive fast..it is funnn bebeh!...
hehe..btw..dah tampal sticker kat kereta ke?..tunjuk2 la kat sini..hehe